Lynn Chadwick RN. MSc Couns&Psych. MBACP
How do you feel?
Counselling can help you with depression, anxiety and a host of other issues by giving you a safe space to talk about your problems. Come and talk to me in a confidential dedicated counselling room In Horwich (two miles from the M61, junction 6), or book a telephone appointment and where you can work from the comfort of your own home. Together we can look at what is worrying you.
I am an emotion focussed person-centered counsellor/psychotherapist and also have the counselling for depression qualification. I have experience working both over the telephone and with people face to face. I can work with depression, anxiety, bereavement, work place bullying, health issues and with women and men who have experienced domestic abuse. I have worked in a Hospice, womens aid, the NHS as well as working with brief solution focussed therapy in an Employee Assistance Programme.
Training, qualifications & experience
Experienced counsellor (telephone and face to face).
- MSc, Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Central Lancashire, UCLAN)
- Counselling for depression (UCLAN)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (Wigan and Leigh College).
- Certificate in Bereavement Counselling (Wigan and Leigh College).
- Registered Nurse. RGN (Preston).
- Domestic abuse
- Work related stress
- Employee assistance programme.
- Telephone and Face to Face counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Cost £35.00 hourly - consessions for pensioners and students.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I work from Monday to Friday and offer appointments both during the day and in the evening.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|