Lynette Hill BSc (Hons) MBACP Reg
My counselling room is a safe space to talk about whatever you are facing in your life.
Working together, we can build and reflect upon resources that can become a foundation for you to begin to heal or find new ways to move forward.
I value the importance of the relationships and contexts that surround you, and also the therapeutic relationship that we create together.
I am here to support you in a confidential, non-judgemental way. I will never tell you what you should do. I will listen and support you whilst you work towards finding a happier and healthier future.
I am also an accredited Mindfulness teacher offering the Mindfulness Now 8 week programme.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 7 PG Cert Transpersonal Psychology Alef Trust, Liverpool John Moore's University.
- BSc (First Class Hons) Systemic Counselling The Family Institute, University of South Wales - (BACP Accredited course)
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. MBACP Registered Number: 382993
- Approved Mindfulness Teacher
- Mindfulness Now, The Devonshire School of Mindfulness - https://mindfulnessteachers.org.uk/user/lynettehill/
- Addictions Counselling Diploma
- Online & Telephone Counselling Diploma
- BACP Covid Response Online Counselling
- MHFA Mental Health First Aid
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children
- Current Enhanced DBS
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£45.00 per session
Concessions offered for
£45 per 50-minute session.
£40 per 50-minute online/telephone session.
Operating hours: 9am to 8pm.