Counselling for us is about change and positive growth for our clients.
We are a BACP registered Integrative counselling service based in the heart of Cheshire. We offer a bespoke counselling service tailored to the specific needs of our clients. Our counselling can be time limited or open ended, this will be decided as a joint decision between counsellor and client during the therapeutic process.
Our aim is to support our clients through the difficult or distressing times they are facing and work collaboratively towards therapeutic change.
We offer our clients a non-judgemental, supportive, safe and confidential space to explore their feelings.
As we are both integratively trained therapists we have a vast knowledge and experience covering a variety of issues. We have over 15 years working within the educational sector and 8 years working within the HR industry covering employee mental health.
Through combined experience we have dealt with both adults and adolescents who have presented with a variety of issues such as self harm, eating disorders, anger management, puberty, gender issues, sexual orientation, anxiety, grief and loss, relationship problems and addiction to name a few.
We believe that counselling is a way for people to explore their feelings within a safe space. Clients should be able to talk freely, work through their troubles and bring about positive change. Together we can explore aspects of their lives that may be causing them distress.
Whatever the issue you are facing, you have arrived here because you are looking for something to change within your world.
We all have one thing in common, the hope to relieve our own suffering and distress.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Hons Integrative Counselling - Staffordshire University
- FDSC Integrative Counselling - Staffordshire University
- Level 2 & 3 Skills in Counselling - NCFE
- Child Psychology Diploma - Online Academies
- Mental Health First Aid
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- First Aid - ST Johns Ambulance
- Online and Telephone Counselling Certificate - Counselling Tutor
- Psychological First Aid - Future Learn
- Autism Awareness Training - Open awards
- FGM Training - Virtual College
- Designated Lead Safeguarding Training - HBC
- Bereavement within the school community - CBUK
- Seen and Heard - NHS
- Understanding Young Minds - Virtual College
- Adverse Childhood Experiences ACE'S - Home Office
- Keeping them safe CSE - Virtual College
- TED's Eating disorder Conference
- Covid support webinar with CBUK
- Family Bereavement support programmes - CBUK
- Mindfulness workshops - Dr Jan Goss
- Self Harm workshop - Riverside College
Member organisations *
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.