The Well Being Therapy Centre
3 Spencer Parade
The Well Being Therapy Centre
The Quaker Centre
1, Oakley Gardens, Downhead Park
01604 904046 / 01908 786242
Does happiness or peace of mind seem like a distant concept right now?
Seeking counselling could be the key to turning things around, or to helping you process what you have been going through. A counsellor is a professional who has been trained to hear and respond to the most painful thoughts and experiences that a person can have. At The Well Being Therapy Centre, all our counsellors provide a safe and highly confidential space, working with you at a pace that suits your needs.
So why choose The Well Being Therapy Centre?
- Easy access: In Milton Keynes we have a team of 19 counsellors, some of them working at our main locations in Downhead Park or Great Linford, and others working in their own homes or individually hired premises right across the city. In Northampton we have a team of 16 counsellors working mainly from our hired premises in central Northampton, but also some from their own homes across the county.
- Range of experience: Our multiple training backgrounds and experience mean that no issue is new to us, and we are therefore most likely to have someone who specialises in the issues you face.
- Availability: Our counsellors have between them a wide range of availabilities, covering the entire week from early morning to late evening, so we are likely to have a counsellor who can see you at a time that suits you.
- Low cost: We charge some of the lowest prices in your area without compromising on expertise; our teams include some of the most expertly trained counsellors in their field.
- No exclusions: Our counsellors are trained to see people of all backgrounds, sexual orientations, and ages; we have specialists in play therapy for young children, as well as couples and family counsellors.
- Rapid response: Our sympathetic and friendly administrator will make an appointment for you immediately, and ensure that as far as possible you will be seen by a counsellor within a week of contacting us. We also now offer an online booking service, making arranging an appointment with us even quicker and easier.
- WHEN CONTACTING US PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH AREA YOU ARE IN; THIS WILL ENABLE US TO PROCEED INSTANTLY WITH ARRANGING AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU.
Training, qualifications & experience
All our counsellors are fully qualified to at least Diploma level, and all are registered and in some cases accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy or equivalent bodies, and abide by their Codes of Ethics and Practice. They have all been DBS checked.They have a wide range of training and background experience; please see the individual profiles on our website for more details:
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
Individuals: £35-00 per session
Couples: £55-00 per session
Concessionary places for people on benefits: £20-00 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Asian languages (please enquire)|
7 days per week, 9.00 a.m to 9.00 pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|