Lucy Robinson MBACP
The Therapy Rooms
07894265173 / 07894265173
Hello, my name is Lucy.
Each of us go through difficult times in our lives, whether this be the stresses of everyday life or more significant experiences that have shaped the way that we are today. I can help you explore these issues in a comfortable, safe, confidential and non-judgmental space.
I believe that when we become stuck in life, counselling can set us free. It can reconnect us with ourselves and help us to live our lives in ways that we choose.
My therapeutic practice is based largely on the relational approach. I place great emphasis on the relationship between myself and the client, as it is the relationship between us which allows for the process of therapy to take place. I hold high regard for the Person-Centred Approach and will offer the qualities of empathy; congruence; and unconditional positive regard. As an integrative practitioner I am able to blend different therapeutic approaches to fit the client.
I am a member of the BACP and work in line with their Ethical Framework.
I am able to offer individual counselling to children, young people and adults. Each session will last for 50 minutes.
I offer a free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Counselling skills
- Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - Leeds Beckett University
- Diploma in Working with Children and Young People
- DBT Skills Training
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- I have trained and volunteered with Place2Be as a children's counsellor
- I have experience of working with adults and young people
- I am committed to Continued Professional Development
- I receive regular clinical supervision.
- I am DBS checked and have professional indemnity insurance.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Individual 50 minutes session: £40
Skype counselling 50 minutes session: £30
Telephone counselling 50 minutes session: £30
If you are interested in counselling you can contact me via phone or email. We can then look at a suitable date and time to book your free consultation session, if you decide that counselling is for you we can then arrange further appointments.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|