Louise Urquhart - Rewired Counselling
Hello there - I'm Louise from Rewired.
I offer a variety of approaches to support anyone whose emotional distress is getting in the way of them being able to live life fully. This can include CBT, Mindfulness, Sports Psychology or just a courageous conversation.
By listening and understanding, together we can build a plan of strategies that help improve your mood and get you doing what you want to be doing.
An experienced and qualified psychotherapist, I specialise in working with young people, however, I truly enjoy working with any age group. Together with the Rewired Counselling collective, I design and run stress management courses and workshops, wellbeing festivals and deliver talks to schools and organisations.
Feel free to reach out in any way... call or email me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Training, qualifications & experience
- University of Wales Caerleon Campus - Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CBT)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills - University of Bristol
- Large number of one and two day CPD workshops
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Work-related stress
£50 per 50 minute session
£35 per 30 minute session (younger clients)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|