Louise Harper Counsellor And Supervisor
Hello, my name is Louise, I am an experienced, qualified, individual and couples counsellor and psychotherapist, living and working in Hanwell Ealing.
I have over 20 years experience of working with people, 17 of those working as a counsellor in G.P. surgeries within the N.H.S. supporting people like yourself to achieve change, and improve their lives. Perhaps you would like to feel less depressed or anxious, more confident or calmer, enjoy better relationships. Possibly life has become for you at this moment too challenging, complex work issues or perhaps you have been bereaved and seeking to address some of those issues now.
I believe that change is possible and I offer what is helpful in a counselling relationship, a safe, empathic, supportive and confidential environment where you can understand your feelings, your thoughts and behaviours enabling you to live your life in a more positive way. As we are all individuals I tailor your therapy to fit you, working within a short term focussed approach of usually 6 to 20 sessions and offer if appropriate longer term psychotherapy.
Please call or email in the first instance for a preliminary conversation about what you are looking for and how I might be able to help.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Person Centred and Existential Counselling
- Certificate in Brief Therapy for Person Centred Practitioners
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (theory)
- Diploma in Individual and Group Supervision
- BACP Accreditation
- Counselling for Depression (N.I.C.E. approved treatment for depression)
- Diploma in Relationship Counselling (Relate Institute)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
I charge £60 per session. Concessionary/ reduced rates are negotiable for students and low waged.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer early morning, day and evening appointments, I’m sure we can find something to suit you.
Types of client