Louisa Levy, MBACP. Couns Dip.BA(HONS)
As well as working with adults, I have extensive experience in working with young people in education and appreciate what it means to work with diversity and difference. My approach is friendly and warm.
- Perhaps you have experienced a period of unexpected change.
- Is something causing you to feel worried or feel depressed?
- You may wish to speak to someone in a safe, non-judgemental space with care and consideration.
- I am here to help you explore challenges or difficulties in areas of your life at your own pace.
- If you would like to know more about how therapy may help - I can be contacted by email or phone-07400 818 216 for a non-obligation enquiry.
As a qualified and experienced counsellor I also specialise in abuse including coercive control. Whether you are suffering from generalised anxiety disorder, depression or relationship issues, you do not need to suffer alone.
I also see clients experiencing feelings of grief and loss of family pets such as cats and dogs or others.
As a registered member of the BACP (no:374579) I work within the ethical framework.
Location and Facilities:
Location/s is within easy reach by train station/s or by car via motorways M11 and M25,
Buses no 20 or 397
Free parking is available .
Home visits are offered to clients with mobility issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BA (Hons) (inclusion of cultural studies module)
Training and experience
- Understanding Self-harm
- Understanding how rape and childhood sexual abuse affects male survivors
- Pre-trial therapy
- Young People and Attachment
- GDPR Awareness
- Use of creative tools within in therapy
- Domestic Violence
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Childhood bereavement
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Family Pets - Grief and Loss
Sessions are £40 per fifty minute session. Reduced costs are provided to students, trainee counsellors and those on low income, contact for availability as these spaces are limited.
Number of Sessions
Open-ended counselling sessions are offered, which means that the number of sessions depend on you and you will have your last counselling session when you feel ready to do so.
Brief counselling is also offered which is usually 5-12 sessions.
Contact by phone: 07400 818216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a message
with your details. I maybe with a client but I will to come back to you on the same day.
I have a 24 hour message leaving facility therefore you are able to leave a message anytime.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Home visits are available I am able to see clients who require an interpreter to be present by their own personal arrangement.
Tuesday - Sunday daytime and evening
Types of client