Lou Lebentz, Adv Dip Contemporary Psych, Adv Dip Addiction Therapy, UKCP Accred
The Roehampton Priory Hospital
I have been a psychotherapist for 15 years and worked at a well-known rehab in the UK (The Priory) for nearly a decade specialising in addiction, eating disorders, trauma and other mental health issues.
I utilise many current techniques in my work such as EMDR, EFT and NLP as well as incorporating eastern practices such as breathing and meditation/mindfulness. I am contemporary in style and also have many coaching qualifications in my skill set as well as psychotherapy training. Therefore, I adapt my approach and tools to suit each individual client. I tend to work in a shorter term more solution focused way, although some clients do need longer term therapy if their level of distress is higher end.
I am currently working out of the Priory Roehampton, near Barnes and Surrey. I also offer Skype sessions internationally.
Please do get in touch with me via my mobile or email here and we can organise an initial phone call and then a session. I usually suggest having one session to start with so we can see how we get on and then we can take it from there.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy/UKCP Registration (Beeleaf)
- Advanced Diploma in Addictions Therapy (Priory Healthcare, Asset/Ed Excel, Feb 06)
- EMDR Levels 1 and 2 (Alexandra Richman and Associates, Feb 2011). Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Levels 1 and 2 (Masha Bennett Training 2014)
- Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders (Jan-March 2011)
- Motivational Interviewing (Priory, May 08)
- Wider Mind Hypnotherapy Training (Beeleaf, Sept 06)
- Diploma in Life Coaching (NCFE, Dec 05)
- Certificate in Life Coaching (NCFE, June 05)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma (HS/ABH, June 05)
- Hypnotherapy Diploma (HS/ABH, Nov 04)
- Master Practitioner in NLP (ANLP/NLPtca, Nov 04)
- Practitioner Training in NLP (ANLP/NLPtca, July 04)
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer (Premier, April 03)
- Nutritional Advisor and Coach (Premier, May 03)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
£145-195 dependent on location
I do Corporate Coaching and Speaking as well as therapy.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I usually work two to three days a week, 1 day on Skype, 1 day in Dorking and 1 in London. Please let me know your availability when you get in touch and hopefully I can accommodate you.
Types of client