Lorraine Jervis (MBACP)
We all experience challenges in life but sometimes these can become overwhelming and we feel unable to work through them alone.
Often people don't feel able to, or don't want to discuss their concerns with friends or family as they are afraid to upset or burden them. It is my role to listen to you - I choose to do that.
I am an experienced Person Centred Therapist and have helped many people move forward positively from a place of despair, hopelessness or just generally feeling stuck and unable to cope.
I offer clients a safe place to explore their thoughts and feelings and to look at potential solutions that may help restore both emotional and physical well-being.
I charge £40 per 50 minute session and offer discount for block bookings paid in advance as follows:-
6 sessions for £210 (£30 saving)
12 sessions for £420 (£60 saving)
As a private practitioner, I am not restricted in relation to the number of sessions I can offer you. As such I am able to continue working with you until you feel that you have reached a place where you feel comfortable.
I recommend a minimum of 6 sessions.
I would be really pleased to hear from you if you feel I could help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified member of the BACP with experience in counselling people from varied backgrounds experiencing a range of emotional and mental challenges.
I am committed to my Continued Professional Development and regularly attend workshops and training courses to inform my practice.
In addition to my private practice , the training and qualifications I have undertaken in the last 12 months include:-
- Working with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
- Becoming Trauma Informed
- Trans Awareness
- 12 week Freedom Programme (Domestic Abuse)
- Trapped (Human Trafficking)
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children
- 12 month School placement counselling children(ongoing)
- Placement working with women with a wide range of concerns including relationship issues, anxiety and depression, anger issues, work stress, low self esteem, bereavement, miscarriage, drugs, alcohol, domestic abuse, sexual abuse, probation, separation from children (ongoing)
Areas of counselling I deal with
£40 per 50 minute session
£210 for 6 x 50 minute sessions payable in advance
£420 for 12 x 50 minute sessions payable in advance
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday -Friday 9am-6pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|