Lloyd Peckham PG Dip Psychotherapy, MBACP, UKCP, AMCT, CGMA
I am an experienced, registered psychotherapist and counsellor based in Fulham, SW6. My therapy practice offers a calm, safe and reliable setting in which to identify, explore and work through issues that may be affecting you.
I am committed to offering high-quality, researched and relationship orientated psychotherapy and counselling. I undertake in-depth therapeutic work with adults experiencing a wide range of difficulties and also see clients for time limited work. I have extensive experience working with Mind, WPF Therapy and in private practice for a number of years.
My prior work experience was in the private sector for 20 years in financial management and change related projects, focusing on the people impact.
I offer specialist support in the following areas:
- Generalised anxiety disorder.
- Depression, and feeling depressed, sad or empty.
- Unexplainable feelings of anger and frustration.
- Work related stress.
- Lacking confidence, self-esteem or having feelings of underachievement.
- Finding it difficult to make or maintain relationships.
- Coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, separation or redundancy.
- Issues with eating patterns.
- Repeatedly becoming involved in unsatisfactory or destructive behaviours.
Please feel free to contact me via email or telephone. All communication will be confidential.
UKCP registered clinical psychotherapist.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling Skills
- Postgrad Dip Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
Provided counselling and psychotherapy services Mind and WPF Therapy clinics. Ongoing providing therapy services to a community based counselling clinic.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Peak times: £80 per session
Off-Peak times: £60 per session
I have a limited number of session times at concessionary rates.
First session/assessment is free.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday, 7:30am to 9pm.
Types of client