Harley Clinical Psychology
We are a group of friendly, compassionate & experienced Clinical Psychologists offering psychological therapy to adults over 18 years of age. We are highly experienced and are all HCPC registered.
We can offer a range of psychological therapies including cognitive behaviour therapy, acceptance & commitment therapy and compassion focused therapy. Our team have many years experience working in the NHS across a range of services and client groups.
We are passionate about empowering people to live the lives they want to live, and we emphasis the importance of a good therapeutic relationship in our work. Our mission is to provide a service that is tailored to the client - we have expertise in many therapies but can use them flexibly depending on each client's needs. We aim to be responsive, with quick access to skilled psychologists and put the client at the heart of everything we do.
Harley Clinical Psychology Ltd is headed by Dr Liz White, a highly experienced HCPC registered Consultant Clinical Psychologist, who has spent 19 years working in NHS mental health services and qualified in 2007.
Training, qualifications & experience
Please see our website for details of our team's training, qualifications & experience.
Dr Liz White's qualifications:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy) - University of Hertfordshire
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Clinical Psychology - University of Kent
Dr Liz White's Professional memberships:
- Practitioner Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol) with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Chartered Scientist (CSci) with the Science Council
- Associate Fellow (AFBPsS) with the British Psychological Society
Member organisations *
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Areas of counselling we deal with
From £105.00 to £195.00
Free initial telephone session
EAP/Health Insurance Providers
Fees vary by location, please see our website for more details.
- Professional Member of the Association for Contextual Behavioural Science
- Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology (British Psychological Society)
- Member of the Faculty of the Psychology of Older People (British Psychological Society)