Lisset Burrett MBACP (Accred) Registered Member 097091
- Face to face cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to young people, adults and couples.
- Online CBT, if you are struggling to get outdoors, or have other constraints.
- Single session CBT, to find out more about this go to https://counsellinginchepstow.weebly.com/sscbt.html
To understand more about CBT visit my website 'home' page, where you will find a short animation about this type of therapy.
I am providing sessions for those people impacted on financially by the COVID 19 virus at a cost of £1-£5 per online session depending on ability to pay.
All sessions are via video conferencing. If you have been financially impacted on by the current pandemic sessions cost between £1-£5.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) accredited & registered counsellor. I have a wide range of experience of working with adults and young people.
Training & qualifications
- Msc Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2019
- Anxiety UK approved therapist 2018
- Accreditation with BACP 2017
- Assist suicide prevention 2016
- Experiential mindfulness 2015
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2014
- Certificate in counselling studies 2012
- Counselling skills certificate 1994
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Health anxiety
- Intrusive thoughts
- Medically unexplained symptoms
- Inappropriate sexual thoughts and behaviour
Photos & videos
All fees are negotiable and dependent on ability to pay.
Young people aged between 16-18 years who self-refer are not charged for counselling.
Visit https://www.counsellinginchepstow.com/cost for a sliding scale of costs.
For find out more about single session CBT, including cost please go to...
You may find that CBT is not for you. However, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you require signposting to another service or would like me to refer you to a network of therapists working in this geographical area.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday 15:30-19:15, Tuesday 08:00-13:00, Wednesday 15:30-19:15, Thursday 15:30-19:15, Friday 08:00-13:00
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|