Lisa Todd - BA Hons Person Centered Therapy & HND (Holistic Therapies)
80A Balls Road
0739 925 2567
I am a experienced warm creative BACP Counsellor/Psychotherapist. I offer confidential counselling for many issues and work with adults, young people and groups. My aim is to help you to explore your concerns and find ways forward that are right for you.
As a therapist, I will facilitate and support you in a safe and confidential environment to explore the issues you choose to talk about, without being rushed or judged. I will work with you to understand what you are experiencing and help you to find your own answers and ways to overcome your difficulties. I have experience of working with clients in primary and secondary schools, drug and alcohol centres,LGBT support setting and mental health settings.
My counselling approach is Person Centred. This is based on a fundamental belief that people can heal in a favourable environment, provided through a supportive therapeutic relationship. But I also tailor sessions to what you the client needs.I am able to incorporate Art as Therapy, Play Therapy, or even a more directive approach if needed as I have experience across the board.
Therapy sessions are can be weekly or fortnightly, but this can be varied depending on your need and my availability. You can have as many or as few sessions as you feel you need. I can offer prompt appointments.
I offer an initial consultation before you move forward into therapeutic sessions, this is to help you to assess if what I offer feels right for you.
If you would like to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you. Please call or text me today on: 07399252567 or click here to send me an email.
Other therapies offered at Waterlily Wellbeing:
- Holistic Consultations
- Marma Massage
- Spiritual Healing/Shamanic healing
- Aromatherapy Massage/Trained Aromatherapist/Tibetan massage and healing.
Training, qualifications & experience
- B.A Hons Degree Person Centred Therapy.
- Play as Therapy
- Art as Therapy
- Holistic Therapist FHT/Shamanic Holistic Healing/Mindfullness/Meditation
- BACP Practitioner.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
£15.00 - One to one 30 minute initial consultation/Fee waved 30 minute telephone consultation.
£35.00 - £45.00
£30.00 (low income and students)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Sessions Available Monday/ Thursday to Saturday. Day/evening (all subject to availability)
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|