Lindsey de-Vine - FDSc, MBACP Individual and Couple Counsellor
Hi, a warm welcome to my profile.
I am an experienced BACP registered Individual and Couple Counsellor that offers independent counselling to adults by Telephone &/or Video call. Alongside Counselling I also offer Reiki Healing which can help with Anxiety, low mood and many different emotional and physical ailments. I am passionate in every area of my work and will offer a warm, open and compassionate approach.
I have extensive experience in helping clients with
- Panic disorder
- Low confidence
- Low self esteem
- Eating disorders
- Work-related stress
- Self harm
- Health problems/chronic pain
- Relationship problems, including affairs, betrayals & more.
In addition to working privately, I have had vast experience of working as a counsellor within two charities, which included a bereavement agency and a counselling service that offered support to the local community. I am also currently working as a school counsellor supporting students with a variety of different emotional needs from the age of eleven upwards.
I work in accordance with the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice. I have a current enhanced DBS certificate and private Indemnity Insurance.
If you would like further information please call or email me where I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
- (FDSc) Foundation Degree Science in Integrative Counselling (Psychodynamic, CBT and Humanistic)
- CPCAB Level 3 Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Level 2 Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Level 2 Substance Abuse
- CPCAB Introduction to Level 2 Counselling Skills
- Second Degree Reiki Practitioner
- Couple Counselling Certificate
- NOCN Diploma in Business Studies
- Foundation course in Life Coaching
- From Codependent to Independent
- CBT for Depression, Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Attacks
- Heal your Inner Child
- Be free from unhealthy relationships
- Mindfulness & Emotional Resilience course
- Introduction to Suicide awareness
- Working with Children in Therapy
- Working with Young People
- Clients who Self-harm
- Counselling Children & Adolescents Certificate
- WhereToTalk Counselling Online Guide
- Re-Parent your Inner Child
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
- Data protection online training
- Working with suicidal clients
- Taking control with DBT diary card
- A model for a Better World with Power the Fight
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.