LIFE Pregnancy Care
22 Norfolk Row
0114 275 8107 / 07582 141350
LIFE offers free non-directive counselling for anyone facing a crisis pregnancy, suffering the loss of a baby or coping with the after-effects of abortion.
At Sheffield LIFE we offer counselling in a quiet, confidential setting in the heart of the City. We offer time and space for women and men to explore their situation without being given advice or being judged. Our rooms are easy to access in the centre of Sheffield.
Clients can either telephone or email to make an appointment or "drop-in" on Thursdays between 11am and 2pm.
Or Call our Free National Helpline Number 0808 802 5433.
Training, qualifications & experience
Anne Hall; our Counsellor at Sheffield LIFE has a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling from the University of Derby, she is a Member of BACP.
Anne has had a range of Counselling experience, she spent a year with Age UK in Stockport helpling older people with bereavement issues and loss of health. She has worked with a Church organisation counselling people suffering from a range of issues, such as childhood abuse, depression and relationship difficulties.
Anne has recently been working in Sheffiled with Women rescued from Human Trafficking.
Anne also has extensive experience working on the LIFE National Helpline, as a skilled helper and later as a Counsellor.
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
There are no fees for this service, we are a charitable organisation, however running a counselling service is costly and any donations offered will be gratefully accepted, to enable us to continue offering this much needed help.
LIFE's mission is to uphold the utmost respect for human life from fertilisation (conception) until natural death. LIFE fulfils this mission by:
- Offering non-directive counselling and information on pregnancy, pregnancy loss and abortion;
- Offering practical and emotional support to help women continue their pregnancy and supporting them for as long afterwards as necessary;
- Offering counselling and support for women and men damaged by abortion;
- Offering counselling and support for women and men suffering as a result of pregnancy loss;
- Offering information and support on adoption;
- Providing a nationwide network of supported accommodation for pregnant women and/or mothers of small children;
- Educating the public, but most importantly young people, about the rights and dignity of each person;
- Offering fertility treatment for married couples and women's healthcare and natural fertility management for all;
- Acting as an advocate at national and international level for the rights and dignity of each person from fertilisation (conception) until natural death and challenging governments and policy makers to adopt policies which reflect and uphold the utmost respect for human life from fertilisation until natural death
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|