Dr Libby Nugent BSc (joint hons) DClinPsy CPsychol AFBPS
07990 546 964
I work with individuals and couples with the following difficulties -
- Psychosexual difficulties
- Relationship concerns
- Sexual trauma
- Complex PTSD/ childhood abuse
- Including a long term therapeutic support group for people who have experienced complex trauma (possibly with a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder, or chronic medically unexplained difficulties).
- General Mental Health Problems
- Psychological difficulties attached to Physical Health concerns
- pain management
- adjustment to a physical health diagnosis
- living with medically unexplained symptoms
- living with CFS/ME
Questions and queries are welcome.
I also provide supervision and reflective practice work to other mental health professionals (individual and group).
Training, qualifications & experience
My name is Dr Elizabeth (Libby) Nugent, I am a Clinical Psychologist, working with adults and couples, specialising in sexual health. I have been studying and working in the field of psychology and mental health for twenty years. I have nine years experience working in social services and the NHS.
My experience includes working for three years as Principal Clinical Psychologist and lead to the female Sexual Health and HIV service and also the CFS/ME service at Barts and The London NHS Trust.
I have ten years experience working in private practice.
I am qualified as an EMDR therapist.
I have a foundation level in group analysis and am currently continuing my training towards becoming a group analyst.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
£100 for a fifty minute session and £140 for a seventy five minute session. Contact me for more information.
Group therapy £50 per person for a ninety minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Types of client
Supervision & training
If you are interested in having supervision with me please do give me a call to see how we fit.