What I can help with
I offer a safe relaxed space where you will be really listened to without judgement. My aim is to help you to understand yourself better, change destructive behavioural patterns, improve your emotional wellbeing and take more control of your life.
Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed or depressed? Perhaps you are stuck or dissatisfied with your life or your relationship? Maybe work is taking over your life? Do you need help to make a change?
Together we can explore your feelings, make sense of what is happening or happened and gain new perspectives. I am here to help you achieve your goals.
As an integrative therapist, I use Psychodynamic, Person Centred and CBT Approaches according to your individual needs. With more than twenty years’ experience of working with people within business, public and private sector environments, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem and relationship concerns are my specialisms. I offer short and long term therapy.
My approach is collaborative and warm. Each session is bespoke to you and based on your individual needs. I believe, that through the relationship between us, I can help you to explore and develop new approaches to dealing with difficult, problematic and stressful situations.
Get in touch, we all deserve the chance to live our best life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Registered Member
- Training: Degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy, University of Ulster - 2015
- Dr Dan Siegel Interpersonal Neurobiological Approach to Transforming Developmental Trauma into Integration & Resiliency
- BACP Building a Coaching Approach by Carolyn Mumby,
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy by Caroline Stewart, Mindfulness NI,
- Attachment Training, Dr Dan Hughes
- Children in Therapy, Dr Bryan Post
- Education Workshop Louise Bomber
- Overcoming Aggression, Children & Young People, Dr Peter Jacob
- Alcohol & Adolescence, Ways forward for Foetally Affected Teenagers, TACT.
- Mindfulness Training – Frank Liddy, Mindfulness Belfast
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention –Assist
- Safeguarding Children & Young People – University of Ulster
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
£50 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|