Hello, I am an experienced and fully qualified counsellor/psychotherapist based in Edinburgh’s West End.
I offer a warm, caring and genuine space in which I hope you feel safe to communicate what is on your mind. I believe the client and therapist relationship is paramount to the effectiveness of us working together to unravel what you are going through and working towards a better sense of self.
My aim is to work with you so that you become more self-aware and thus able to improve your understanding of how the past is influencing your current behaviour. Together we will explore the unresolved and often unconscious issues that are inhibiting your ability to lead a happy and fulfilled life today and may be contributing to destructive behaviours such as drug and alcohol abuse or an inability to control anger.
Feel free to email or ring me for further information about how I work or if you would like to book a session.
Training, qualifications & experience
- PG Diploma in Human Relations and Counselling (Masters Level)
- Certificate in Counselling (Cosca)
- Counsellor at the PF (charity based counselling organisation in Edinburgh)
- Peer Network Co-ordinator – UTS, Sydney Australia
- Yoga Teaching Diploma – Edinburgh, UK
- Senior Student Advisor – University of Technology, Sydney
- Befriender, Homestart UK, Leith
- Health & Fitness business owner, Sydney Australia
Areas of counselling I deal with
£50 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Contact me regarding availability
Types of client