Lauren Bulley BSc (Hons), MSc
I offer relation integrative counselling that is tailored to the needs of each individual client. Counselling services are provided to members of the public, and public sector organisations.
I provide relational integrative counselling, which uses a theoretical approach that draws upon other therapeutic models such as person centred counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and psychodynamic counselling.
I am a fully qualified, registered and insured counsellor who is fully DBS checked.
Training, qualifications & experience
Psychology BSc (Hons)
Counselling Skills Level 2
- Two years post-qualification experience.
- Two years providing a student listening service in a secondary educational setting.
- Four years experience providing university students with mental health mentoring in a higher educational setting.
- Four years providing counselling in a primary care setting.
- One year grief counselling for a bereavement charity.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Work-related stress
£40 per hour
Counselling is provided in a confidential and comfortable setting located in my home garden office, which unfortunately does not have disabled access. Counselling is tailored to the needs of each individual client in a safe and therapeutic relationship.
Freelance Public Sector Counselling
I offer freelance counselling services to primary care, secondary education, further education and higher education organisations in Northamptonshire. Sessions can be booked through your institution and held on site.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Currently unavailable to take on new clients.
Types of client