Laura Isabel Moss, MBACP
0778 691 6100
It is not unusual to find oneself facing a difficult time and in need of support and understanding.
I offer a safe and confidential space in which to explore your situation in a non-judgmental way.
May it be a difficult life event, an accumulation of stresses or a general sense of being stuck and repeating the same mistakes, psychoanalytic psychotherapy helps to make sense of things by exploring what is going on under the surface. This can lead to a greater feeling of freedom and choice in one's life.
In addition to my private practice, I also work in the NHS where I have been an honorary psychotherapist since 2013, seeing patients for psychotherapy and assessment.
I recommend an initial consultation in which we think together about what you need and what would be most helpful to you going forward.
I see patients for short-term focused work or long-term open-ended therapy, depending on their needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Honorary Psychotherapist, CNWL NHS Foundation Trust
- Infant Observation (2 years), British Psychotherapy Foundation (Current)
- PgDip. in Psychotherapy & Counselling, Regent's University
- Psychiatric Observation (1 year), CANDI NHS Foundation Trust
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
£70 - 80 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client