Lance Karasava CBT therapist/EMDR MSc, BABCP accred.
Great Yarmouth Community Trust
The Priory Centre
I am a BABCP (British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies) provisionally accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT). I have been working in mental health for over 5 years. I provide 1:1 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) for children, young people and adults experiencing emotional and psychological difficulties such as:
- Anxiety (including health anxiety and social anxiety)
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Work/exam stress
There is a great deal of scientific research evidence to show that both CBT and EMDR work effectively in treating a wide range of emotional and psychological problems as recommended by NICE (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence).
Contact can be made via telephone or email where we can arrange a brief telephone consultation around what would be helpful and any questions you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy- University of East Anglia
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with children and young people- Anna Freud Centre (UCL)
- EMDR levels 1-3
- MSc Forensic Psychology- Nottingham Trent University
- BSc Psychology- University of Essex
- I have worked for the NHS since 2012 for both inpatient and community services.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
£65 for Assessment and Treatment sessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime, evenings and weekends
Types of client