Kim Jones CounDip, HSF, PNLP, D.Hyp, Dip.CAH
Hi my name is Kim and i have over 25 year's experience working with men, women, and young people (14+).
Going through challenging time can leave you feeling low, stressed, anxious, depressed, experience panic attacks, or maybe feel suicidal.
Firstly, I have 11 year's experience of working with domestic abuse. Domestic abuse can leave you feeling like you don't know who you are any more, even once the relationship has ended.
Attending the 'Now i am Programme' you can
- Become free from emotional scaring
- Work on what you enjoy doing with your time
- Find out who you are now
- Be able to engage in YOUR life
- Rebuild relationships with family and friends
Secondly, i work with post trauma, anxiety, stress, and phobias.
I use a method to help you feel more confident in certain situations. It can be content free, so as your Practitioner i do not need to know your thoughts or emotions…. in fact, most of the time you don't know yourself why you feel like you are. Some clients have stated that:
“I never thought it was that or I thought I had dealt with that”.
And thirdly i am a Rewind Practitioner. A new technique for treating post-traumatic stress disorder. contact me for further details.
Additionally i run:
- Anxiety and depression management.
- Breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Guided relaxation - Using relaxation and its power of positive visualization as part of your weekly routine will allow you to think clearer which reduces negative thoughts caused by stress and anxiety from your busy life and increases positive thinking.
- 'My journey without words' using art, timelines and guided visualizations.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Become motivated, empowered and make changes.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Domestic abuse
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- A third-year student in Occupational Therapy Degree
- Human social functioning counselling
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certificate
- Level 3 Certificate in counselling
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults (POVA)
- Mental health
- Counselling with Art therapy
- Sand Therapy
- TA counselling
- Transgender awareness training
- Safer Live trained.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Counselling - £42.00
Hypnotherapy - £55.00 a session
- £150.00 stop smoking
- £300.00 weight loss 6 session programme
Workshops - £25.00 a session early bird. £30.00 a session on the day
Guided Relaxation classes - £5.00 a session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Wheelchair user access:||Yes|
Avow has full wheelchair access into the building and a lift to the first floor where my therapy room is located. Toilets are a short distance from the room but on the same floor.
Monday 9 am - 9pm Tuesday 9am - 5pm Wednesday 9 am - 9 pm Thursday 9am - 5pm Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9 am - 6.30pm
Types of client