Katerina Tulloch (COSRT Accredited)
Welcome to my page.
My name is Katerina and I am a psychotherapist working with individuals and couples. My approach is integrative and I work with various modalities to meet the needs of the client. I provide a safe, non-judgmental and confidential space for the exploration of challenges that you may be facing or troubled by. There is also space for reflection.
I specialise in sexual and relationship problems, pregnancy and childbirth, bereavement, anxiety, depression and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
Taking the first step to contact a counsellor can often be a difficult one to take. If you would like to discuss making an appointment with me for counselling, please contact me by email or telephone. We can talk about how I can help you and if you would like to work with me. I work in Clapham and Tooting and can offer daytime, evening and Saturday appointments.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications are:
- Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship therapy (COSRT Accredited)
- Diploma in applied clinical hypnosis in Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Systemic practice to intermediate level
- Foundation certificate in counselling and psychotherapy
I have a background and previous career in nursing and midwifery, as well as working in local government managing a targeted youth support team.
My counselling experience has been gained at:
- The Awareness Centre (Individuals and couples, generic counselling, psychosexual and relationship therapy)
- 56 Dean Street, London (Psychosexual therapy)
- Royal Trinity Hospice (Bereavement Support)
- Wimbledon Guild (Couples and family therapy)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Fees are £60 for individuals and £70 for couples
I do offer some low cost appointments during the day (excluding Saturday) which are dependent upon availability.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tooting- Tuesday evening Clapham- Wednesday day and evening Saturday morning
Types of client