Katerina Tulloch (COSRT Accredited)
Welcome to my page.
My name is Katerina and I am a counsellor and psychotherapist working with individuals and couples. My approach is integrative and I work with various modalities to meet the needs of the client. I provide a safe, non-judgmental and confidential space for the exploration of challenges that you may be facing or troubled by. There is also space for reflection.
I specialise in sexual and relationship problems (individuals and couples), pregnancy and childbirth, bereavement, anxiety, depression and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
Taking the first step to contact a counsellor can often be a difficult one to take. If you would like to discuss making an appointment with me for counselling, please contact me by email or telephone. We can talk about how I can help you and if you would like to work with me. I work in Clapham and can offer evening and Saturday appointments. I also offer daytime and evening telephone and online counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications are:
- Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in couples therapy
- Diploma in sex and porn addiction
- Diploma in applied clinical hypnosis in Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Systemic practice to intermediate level
- Foundation certificate in counselling and psychotherapy
I have a background and previous career in nursing and midwifery, as well as working in local government managing a targeted youth support team.
My counselling experience has been gained at:
- The Awareness Centre (Individuals and couples, generic counselling, psychosexual and relationship therapy)
- 56 Dean Street, London (Psychosexual therapy)
- Royal Trinity Hospice (Bereavement Support)
- Wimbledon Guild (Couples and family therapy)
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
COSRT is the UK’s leading membership organisation for therapists specialising in sexual and relationship issues.
All members must abide by their Code of Ethics and the performance of accredited members is regularly monitored.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Fees are variable and low cost/ concessional places are available
Individual fees £65.00 per session (50 minutes)
Couples £80.00 per session (50 minutes)
Students and low cost places I have a limited number of low cost places available subject to availability