Kate Robertson MBACP
I am based in South East London (East Dulwich) and offer short and longer term counselling to individuals across a broad range of issues.
Counselling gives you the opportunity to explore your thoughts and feelings in a safe and confidential environment.
I am trained as an integrative counsellor which means I use a range of theoretical approaches to work in a flexible way with you as an individual. I have become more interested in psychoanalytic theory in my work and have undertaken further training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
My experience is in educational settings and the charity sector. I am a member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), and abide by their ethical guidelines.
Please feel free to contact me to arrange an initial consultation, where we can discuss your concerns in confidence and find out if and how we might work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation certificate in psychoanalytic theory - The Guild of Psychotherapists
- Diploma Integrative Therapeutic Counselling - CPCAP
- Certificate Understanding Substance Misuse - CPCAB
- Introduction to psychoanalytic concepts - The Guild of Psychotherapists
- Membership organisation BACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
My standard fee is £45.00 per 50 minute session. I offer some concessions for people on low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client