Karina Ferey - Aruna Therapy
Are you feeling stuck and unable to make decisions?
Do you constantly feel empty, like life has no meaning?
Are you struggling to cope with your emotions?
Don’t worry, you aren’t alone! Almost all of us, at some point in life, encounter difficulties through the journey of finding purpose, fulfillment and relationships that bring us excitement and joy.
You might feel that you are being stretched in many different directions right now. You might be struggling with your job, your relationships and having difficulties making the "right" decisions in life. Perhaps it is stress, depression or anxiety that’s getting in the way of bringing your true self to your performance and social interactions.
And that’s why, at Aruna Therapy, we’re dedicated to supporting individuals by learning about their concerns and exploring solutions that can help them live a life full of meaning.
No matter if it’s dealing with common relationship problems or wanting to connect more deeply with your inner self, our counselling service can help you gain clarity, insight, and perspective using your own personal strengths, so you can regain inner wellbeing.
Together in counselling, we will work towards discovering more about who you are and what you need to live your own best life. What’s more? This therapeutic relationship functions on a person-centred approach, where together we can dig out the roots of obstacles causing discomfort and pave a path for your wholeness and healing. Also, the tranquil and safe ambiance amplifies this process.
So, if you find yourself reading through this page, perhaps there is a part of you that is willing to explore a different way of living. You are most welcome to contact me for a free confidential chat with no obligation, so we can find out if it would be beneficial for us to work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC Diploma Award in Alcohol and Drug Counselling – April 2010
- Action of Addiction/University of Bath – Counselling Skills within an Addiction Setting – October 2010
- STORM – Skills-based Training on Risk Management – October 2010
- Action on Addiction/University of Bath – Interpersonal Group Therapy – March 2011
- Motivational Interviewing Practitioner Basic Training - Broadreach House - March 2013
- Jersey Womens’ Refuge Workshop – The Dynamics and Consequences of Domestic Abuse – September 2013
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills – May 2014
- Motivational Interviewing in Groups – Practice Development Programme – June 2014
- STORM – Skills-based Training on Risk Management – Refresher – April 2015
- City & Guilds – Level 3 Purpose and Principles of Independent Advocacy – April 2015
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies – June 2015
- Foundation Course in Safeguarding Children – August 2016
- Foundation Course in Safeguarding Adults – September 2016
- City & Guilds – Level 4 Providing Independent Advocacy to Adults – April 2016
- Positive Psychology Masterclass – March 2016
- Positive Psychology Advanced Masterclass – April 2016
- Safeguarding - Effective Record & Information Sharing – June 2016
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Counselling – December 2017
- Connecting with People – Suicide Awareness Training – February 2018
- Connecting with People – Self-Harm Response – February 2018
- Foundation Course in Safeguarding Children – February 2018
- Mental Health First Aid - Mind Jersey - September 2018
- The Journey Practitioners Programme – Brandon Bays – 2018
- Systemic Therapy Workshop - Nicola Dyson - October 2018
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
£60 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
9am until 7pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|