Karen Taylor BA(Hons) MBACP PgDip
Are you having difficulties following, the loss of a loved one, stress at work, anxiety, a relationship breakdown or any other personal issues?
I am an experienced counsellor and offer confidential, non-judgemental counselling to support you at your own pace.
A member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP), I have been awarded the BACP Certificate of Proficiency approved by the Government Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
I offer an introductory session (with no obligation to continue).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (University of Wales, Newport)
- Trauma Risk Management (2012)
- Cybercounselling (Internet Counselling) (2011)
- Awareness in Bereavement Care (Cruse, 2009)
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Neurodiversity; asperger syndrome, dyslexia, dyspraxia
- £35 per session (I offer the first introductory session for free)
- Discount may be available for block bookings on request
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client