Karen Stallard (UKCP and HCPC registered, member of BACP, BAAT)
Hi, I'm Karen, an Integrative Arts Psychotherapist based in North London.
I work using the arts which includes drawing, music, drama, sand tray and body work as well as offering more traditional psychodynamic therapy. I am client led and trained to use a variety of theories to help me work creatively with my clients.
There is nothing worse than experiencing daily stress, anxiety and depression. Life is too short, and taking time in the week to work out what is going on is important for all of us. Therapy is one way in which we an ensure we are reflecting and becoming aware of what is causing us difficulties and where we are stuck.
Therapy really can help, and it is important that you feel comfortable with your choice of therapist, if you are interested in exploring working with me then check out my website and call or email me and we can take it from there.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA – Integrative Arts Psychotherapy
- BA Hons – Performing Arts
- Diploma – Theology
- UKCP and HCPC registered and a member of BACP and BAAT
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Severe and enduring mental health issues
- Long term depression and general anxiety disorders
- Spiritual and religious crisis
- Sexual and physical abuse
- Self harm
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Suicidal thoughts
- Gender and sexual identity issues
Photos & videos
- The first introductory session is free.
- My usual rate is £50 per session (50 minutes)
I also have a limited number of concessionary sessions available at a lower rate.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday, early morning and daytime appointments.
Types of client