June Short Ad Prof Dip PC - Emerald Serenity
Thank you for looking at my profile. My name is June and I am a fully qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Hypnotherapist, and a member of the National Counselling Society and National Hypnotherapy Society.
With a background in education, I have a wealth of knowledge and understanding with regard to the daily personal challenges people face.
Are you feeling anxious, depressed or stressed? Do you lack confidence? Are you struggling with relationships, diet, self defeating behaviours or phobias? Are you longing for things to change or get better? Would you like to talk to someone? You have taken the first step - please contact me!
I offer a free, no obligation, initial telephone consultation to enable you to find out about my service and chat about the issues you would like to address during therapy.
I am based in Cramlington, Northumberland and provide a warm, relaxed, confidential and non-judgemental environment in which you are given the opportunity to talk openly about your issues, worries and concerns. Together we can explore your difficulties and identify coping mechanisms. If you wish you can also experience some relaxation techniques and hypnotherapy. The therapy will always be tailored to meet your individual needs and desires.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Prof Dip PsyC).
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS).
- Certificate in Education (FE).
- Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks - MindBody Breakthrough.
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice - MindBody Breakthrough.
- National Counselling Society (NCS).
- National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS).
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Career counselling
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
I offer a free short consultation over the telephone, but all treatment plans begin with an initial consultation which is carried out in person at a cost of £25.
Counselling and/or Hypnotherapy Sessions cost £40 (for 60 minutes)
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer an extremely flexible approach to working days and times.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|