Julie Squire BA (Hons), Dip, MBACP
I am an eclectic counsellor/psychotherapist with a non-judgemental approach.
I can help you if you are experiencing problems with:
- co-dependence (overly relying on others or feeling suffocated by others)
- low self esteem (find it hard or don’t know how to take care of yourself)
- pregnancy issues (termination, miscarriage)
- childhood abuse/issues
- family troubles
- relationship problems
- domestic violence/abuse.
I can see you in person in Ferndown or Bournemouth, or online.
I find people get clarity by talking and being heard, there’s power in finishing a sentence without being interrupted. How often do you feel negated in a conversation? Do you feel that certain people just talk at you, that it’s not a two way conversation?
Counselling can help help you express yourself and be heard. It’s validating, thought provoking and will usually help you to bring about positive change, sometimes quickly and sometimes not so quickly, we go at the right speed for you, to your chosen outcome.
Why not have a chat today, it’s free?
Training, qualifications & experience
- 10 years experience coaching and counselling.
- Diploma in therapeutic counselling,
- BA Hons in Person Centered Psychotherapy.
- Certificates in mindfulness, group therapy, motivational interviewing.
- Studied hypnotherapy and NLP including rewind therapy.
- Currently completing cpd in trauma work for complex trauma and attachment/developmental trauma.
- Good awareness of 12 step programs including ACOA.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I’m trained in NLP and hypnotherapy. I use rewind therapy for PTSD and mixed methods for CPTSD. I also use role play in sessions where appropriate.
Initial consultation by phone is free. Parking is free in Ferndown, there is some free parking in Bournemouth.
Daytime Sessions in person or via video call are £40 per hour.
Evening sessions in person (after 5 pm) are £45.00 (this covers some room hire costs)
Evening sessions via video call are £40.00.
All sessions are due in advance, should we decide to go ahead after initial consultation payment to secure first session will be due and payment schedule will be one in advance (so final session will be prepaid).
In order to build rapport, I suggest a contracted commitment of six sessions initially, at the five week mark we will discuss progress, some things take longer than others, your commitment to therapy is essential for your progress.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|