I am a qualified practitioner with over 8 year of experience working in Mental Health, in the NHS, private sector and charity organisations.
I offer individual Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy as well as Mentalization Based Treatment (MBT) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing).
I work with adults and young people presenting with depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties, personality disorders, eating disorders, obsessive and compulsive behaviours, trauma and attachment difficulties, self harm and suicidality.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MClinSci Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- PGDip Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Postgraduate psychology courses in Child Development, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology and Biological Psychology
- Basic Mentalization Based Treatment (MBT)
- Basic Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Certificate in EMDR (completed EMDR Europe accredited training)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Assessment sessions are same price as ongoing sessions
My fees are benchmarked against other similarly trained psychotherapists working in the same location.
For further information, please do get in touch.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client