My name is Joanna and I am an experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I am an accredited member of the BACP and offer Face to Face counselling as well as Telephone counselling.
I understand that we all have times in our lives where face life challenges and need to discuss these issues with someone outside the family or situation. I am an experienced counsellor that can help you manage your problems/concerns and guide you through them. I offer an initial free consultation to help to identify issues and for us to see if we can work together.
I believe that no single counselling approach or therapy suits the needs of all people from all backgrounds. I work integratively using a number of approaches including Person Centred therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Humanistic Approach and Brief Solution focused therapy along with Motivational Interview (MI).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-Graduate Diploma from Bath Spa University in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I have been counselling for many years and have gained vast experience of personal counselling and working within an Employee Assistance Programme and also within a charity and within the private sector.
- Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) which means I am bound by its ethical framework which I abide by for good practice.
- I also have Experience with working with Drug and Addiction where I worked for 10 years in both NHS and the Charity Sector.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
£45 - Face To Face Counselling
£45 - Telephone Counselling
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|