Jill Pearson(MBACP) MA Counselling ,Post Grad.Cert. Supervision.
01298 22624 / 07951 602703
I am a fully trained and experienced eclectic Counsellor and Supervisor offering a range of counselling approaches dependent on a client’s individual needs. My training and experience as a NHS Mental Health Practitioner gave me many years of experience and furthered my training in psychodynamic therapy whilst adopting always a person centered approach to clients.
When issues become overwhelming it is often the opportunity to talk through feelings with a totally independent, non judgemental therapist that really allows for clarity. The therapist is there to offer a space where you can learn to share your concerns in a trusting confidential relationship and where the therapist can walk along beside you while you find your way through difficulties.
I offer one to one counselling and telephone counselling. I am also available as a supervisor of therapists in training and qualified therapists. Please leave me an answerphone message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate of Counselling
- Counselling Diploma
- Certificate of Group Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Certificate of Counsellling Supervision
- MA Counselling Psychology
- BACP Registered Member
- Yearly CPD, Individual Personal 1/1 Supervision and a Member of a Supervision of Supervision Group that meet monthly.
- 30 years Mental Health Nursing experience.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Childhood bereavement
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Initial assessment is free however there is a £10 travel charge if a home assessment is required.
All subsequent sessions of 50 minutes are £35.00 with a reduced rate for students.
Please contact me initially by phone to discuss your needs and if appropriate to arrange a mutually convenient date and time to meet.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me to discuss availability.
Types of client