Jason Oddi BACP & CoSRT
65 Mornington Street
63 Sandgate Road
07478 541 231 / 07478 541 231
I offer you a warm and inviting space to process the feelings that have led you to seek therapeutic support.
Counselling/ Psychosexual/ sex/ Couples therapy can be seen as an opportunity to be guided through rough seas to a calmer bay, a journey from chaos to serenity.
I recognise experiences come at us thick and fast as adults. Sometimes these experiences and the feelings they generate can be manageable, but at other times the feelings can be overwhelming. I am here to support you through these difficult times. I offer you a compassionate ear an
How I work
- sessions begin weekly and move on to fortnightly
- In person or via Skype
- Call or email for an appointment
I offer Integrative counselling, Psychosexual and Relational Therapy for Individuals and Couples.
- Psychosexual Counselling/ sex therapy
Sex therapy ( homeodynamic model) works with the connection between the mind, body, and sexual energy (spirit).
Working with sexual energy and creativity can bring back the fun in relationships but also deepen our core connection to the self and others.
Sexual abuse, sex addiction, porn addiction, infidelity (cheating), intimacy & avoidance, low & hypo-libido, premature/ retarded ejaculation, erectile dysfunctions and many others are all presenting issues that are very common and treatable without medical interventions.
- Relational Counselling
I work with couples to find common ground with their on-going relationship issues. We work towards re-building bridges and re-defining communications skills. I aid couples to hear each others wants and needs and guide them to transition into a new relationship landscape.
- Sex is usually the first casualty of the relationship and can lead to complete shutdown between a couple. Is it time for you to try something new?
- Integrative counselling is a model that weaves the attributes of many models of therapeutic support to aid the client in their process from distress back to wellness. Anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, family and relationship issues are common symptoms that occur when we do not feel good about ourselves.
Why Choose Me?
Clients that I have worked with previously have described their sessions with me as supportive and safe, they have found me to be both knowledgeable and professional in my approach and my empathic responses have been valued.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. (RMBACP)
- Registered Member of The College of Sexual and relationship therapists (CoSRT)
- Diploma In Integrative Counselling
- Postgrad Diploma in Integrative Psychosexual & relationship therapy.
- Certificate in C.B.T.
- Certificate in Couples Counselling.
- ITEC level 3 Anatomy and physiology.
I have a thriving private practice in Central London and Central Brighton working with couples and solo clients. I have worked for the NHS and various charities for the past 12 years. Clients have presented with a wide range of issues from clinical depression, general anxiety disorder (GAD), low esteem, grief, intimacy and commitment and many psychosexual issues including erectile dysfunctions, porn addiction, vaginismus, dyspareunia, ano dyspareunia (painful vaginal or anal intercourse), retarded and rapid ejaculation, low or hyper libido ect.
I work with couples to resolve conflict and re-define the loving/sexual relationship that they desire.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Pre-Adoption fears
- Loneliness & Aloneness
- Grief & loss
- Bullying and Harassment
- Sexual and emotional Boundaries
- Sexual violence towards Women
- Sexual violence towards Men
- Sensual education
- Sexual diversity
- Shame & Desire
- Misuse of erotica/porn
- Male sexual dysfunctions
- Female sexual dysfunctions
- restrictive Sexual behaviours
- Intimacy & regeneration
- Bringing creativity into the sexual space
- Kink, Fetish and fantasies
Photos & videos
I believe that therapy should be accessible to all and so I offer reduced cost sessions for low-income households and financially challenged individuals and students (when available)
Please announce during your initial contact that you are seeking low-cost sessions.
Fees for Central London, Mornington Crescent, NW1 7QA
Mornington Street, Camden Town, NW1 map here
Fees: Individuals £70
Individual session duration is 50 minutes.
Couples session duration can be 60 minutes.
Couples Saturday morning sessions are 60 minutes.
Initial couples appointments can last anything between 60 & 90 minutes.
Fees for Central Brighton BN1 6JP
63 Sandgate Road, Brighton BN1 6JP map here
Fees: - Individuals £60
Individual session duration is 50 minutes.
Couples session duration is 60 minutes.
I specialise in Psychosexual therapy, Couples counselling and marriage guidance.
Psychosexual issues range from sexual identity, Low or hypo libido, erectile problematic behaviours, use of erotic imagery (porn) vaginismus, ano dyspareunia (painful anal sexual intercourse), fear of sex, sex education and many others. My client base is equally spread between male, female and non-binary clients.
Psychosexual and sexual issues commonly impact relationships and can be the first 'red flag' that something in the relationships is not as it should be.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Sessions are held in Central Brighton BN1 on Monday and Tuesdays 1 PM to 9 PM, and in London, Wed/ Thur/Fri 9 AM till 8 PM & Saturday in central London 9 AM to 1 PM.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|