Jane Vujasin, BA,MBACP
My Broxbourne practice is currently fully booked
A warm welcome to you.
An accomplished Counsellor, Psychotherapist and trainer with many years of excellent clinical practice.I offer you a welcoming, respectful and confidential environment which will provide the opportunity to explore whatever it is that is causing you difficulty at this time. Each person that is offered therapy is treated as an individual with their own needs and I will support you through every aspect of the counselling process. I can help you explore feelings or situations that cause you anxiety or distress and help you gain new perspectives and help you to make positive changes.
Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills.
- Changing old behaviour patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems.
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
As an accomplished therapist I have a broad range of knowledge and specialize in the following areas: Relationships; Addiction; Eating Disorders; Trauma; Parenting Skills; Work related Issues
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and I hold a BA (Hons) degree in Counselling as well as many other qualifications in other areas of counselling.
Every client’s needs are unique my sessions are therefore tailored to each individual. With sessions lasting for a 50 minute period, usually taking place once a week, the length of the commitment to counselling is determined by the Therapist and client on an on-going basis.
I have worked within mental health since 2001 and before setting up my own counselling practice, worked as a Counselling Manager for a national charity.Additionally,I am an experienced group facilitator and workshop leader.
I can highly recommend Jane Vujasin. I have recommended Jane to a number of my clients and have gained excellent feedback. Jane's number is: 07518088561 or you can contact her using the contact form at the top of her profile.
After a traumatic marriage break up which left me as a single parent to my 6 year old daughter and trying to resurrect my business to climb out of debt, I had reached rock bottom. I lost all my confidence and spent my evenings drinking too much wine. I knew I had to do something about getting my head in the right place to start living again and Jane was fantastic. The first few sessions I spent sobbing into the tissues, which surprised me as I didn’t realise how much emotion I had bottled up for the best part of 2 years. Jane was calm and a good listener, whilst still managing to coax out of me deep rooted feelings but in a caring way so I felt able to talk. I left the sessions feeling calmer and over the following few weeks have managed to cope with situations much better to the point where I feel my “mojo” is back, I have a spring in my step and I am looking forward to life again. I don’t think I am out of the woods completely but I know with Jane’s help I have come along way from where I was and can contact Jane again if I feel I need a bit of reassurance when the going gets tough. MJ,Surrey
"I would like to thank you so much for helping me.I have now returned to work and am back to my best.I will definately be recommending you."
“Having worked with Jane for the same organisation over a number of years, I know how comitted and passionate Jane is about mental and physical health and wellbeing for all people, particularly those from vulnerable groups. She engaged with service users (clients) with empathy and in a non judgemental manner, building a firm foundation of trust and ensuring that in the relationships she developed with clients their views were respected, their dignity and confidentiality maintained and positive outcomes identified in their own recovery journey. From my experence I would like to recommend Jane's ability to provide a safe and holistic environment where people can begin to express and work through some of their diificult and/or complex issues. She is indeed a true role model in the therapeutic field." LB,Herts
“Jane demonstrates commitment and sensitivity to her work with clients, enhanced by her depth of experience of working with vulnerable adults and a commitment to continued personal development.” RP,Glos.
“I have worked with Jane and she showed an excellent aptitude for Counselling. I have no hesitation in recommending Jane as I have had 1st hand experience of her many abilities relating to Counselling.” ER,Herts.
I am a member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and adhere to its Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Counselling, BA (Hons)
- Certificate Psychodynamic Counselling
- Diploma (Humanistic) Counselling
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I have also taken post graduate training in the following areas:
- Somatic Trauma Training
- Biodynamic Massage (ongoing)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Domestic Violence.
- Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Working with Bereavement
- Working with Anger
- Time limited Counselling
- Sex Addiction
- Working with Partners and Sex Addiction
- Group Facilitation
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
Photos & videos
Employment Assistant Programmes, POA
Workshops Day or Half Day From £75
Groups (Max 5) £20
- My work is clinically supervised.
- Current (Oct 2019) DBS clearance.
- I am fully insured to practice.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Thursday 9am -8pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|