I am an experienced Counsellor, Play Therapist and Clinical Supervisor. I work in and around the South Manchester/Cheshire area with adults, children and families.
I believe in equal access to therapy for all and welcome work with individuals from minority groups.
I believe that given the right conditions every individual has an innate capacity for growth. If you would like to explore aspects of your life that are causing you concern, in an environment of trust and acceptance then please contact me to arrange a free of charge, no obligation consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
* Diploma in Counselling.
* PG Diploma in Play Therapy.
* Level I training in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (specialist Trauma therapy)
* Certificate in Clinical Supervision.
* Certificate in Groupwork.
* Intensive Filial Therapy training with renowned Rise Van Fleet.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
My fees are negotiable between £45 and £60 per hour, depending on the type of therapy and your financial status.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|