01279 758 532
There are times in many people's lives when it feels like you don't have the understanding or support that you need to deal with what the world has thrown at you.
Perhaps this is a time in your liife when you feel a need to reach out to someone with experience and empathy, to help and stand beside you as you explore ways in which you can make life changes, cope with or resolve your problems. If this might be you, I offer Person-Centred counselling/psychotherapy supporting adults; one to one, couples and groups. I also offer clinical supervision for counsellors; one to one and groups.
I have had 25 years in Private Practice, I have also run a variety of workshops, been an external inviglilator for counselling students in college, worked with EAP's in critical incidents, such as working with clients in the aftermath of major disasters and wrok-related traumatic events.
I have a dedicated and private room where I see my clients, as feeling safe and at ease in a quiet, comfortable environment is essential.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a BACP member and accredited counsellor
- Diploma Person Centred Counselling: Metanoia Institute, 1998
- Diploma Person Centre Supervision: Institue Person Centred Learning, 1999
- Diploma Personal Development Group Facilitation: Richmond upon Thames College, 2001
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- £50 per individuals counseling session
- £60 per couples counselling session
- £50 per supervision session.
Concessions for some clients and for trainee counsellors may be available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available weekdays and some evenings by arrangement
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|