I became a counsellor after my own very positive experience of being counselled.
I realised that person-centred training was the right fit for me. I trained after many years working as a teacher.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Person - Centred Counselling Metanoia Institute.
- BA in Person-Centred Counselling Middlesex University.
- Certificate in Couples' Counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|