I am an experienced counsellor and Psychotherapist who has been working with individuals since 2004 within the voluntary sector and private practice.
I offer counselling and Psychotherapy working with clients 18 years and over. My approach and therapeutic relationship is focused on supporting you to find a way forward that works for you in your particular life and lifestyle.
Over the last 25 years I have had the privilege of working with many individuals and groups helping them grow and develop to realise their full potential, within the public, private and voluntary sector as well as in private practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
1. MSc Masters in Transactional Analysis (Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh)
2. MSc Masters in Human Resource Management (University of Strathclyde)
3. Qualified Workplace Mediator (ILM Accredited)
4. Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Supervision Practice (Glasgow Caledonian University)
5. Advanced Professional Training in Person-Centred Counselling Practice, developing couple therapy practice (University of Strathclyde)
6. Certificate in Business Coaching
7. Register Member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Areas of counselling I deal with
£50 per session (1 Hour) for individuals
£60 for couples (1hour 15 Minutes)
Some confessions are negotiable for clients on low income
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|