Create The Relationship You’ve Always Wanted
By Working Individually With A Specialist Relationship Counsellor.
- Are you feeling hurt?
- Do you have trust issues?
- Do you feel unappreciated/rejected by the one person you care about most?
Working individually with a specialist Relationship Counsellor can help.
Maybe this sounds familiar…
- You no longer feel that spark, that passion, that burning intensity which was so alive when you first found each other
- You’re emotionally raw, burnt-out and exhausted by the never-ending screaming matches
- You try over and over again to feel that tender connection, but you just keep feeling pushed away
- You’ve learned to squeeze your heartache into a tight little ball which makes it hard to breathe
- Sex has become a chore, you’re just going through the motions
If you feel helpless, lost and confused then it's time to start turning things around. It’s time to start approaching the problem in a new way. It’s time to start overcoming your relationship challenges with the help of a specialist who can support you every step of the way.
How can counselling help to create the relationship I’ve always wanted?
Imagine talking to someone who really understands the pain you’re going through. Someone who can articulate the feelings you want to express, who is empathic, genuine, respectful and who cares deeply about you achieving your desired outcome.
I have dedicated 1000s of hours to understanding how healthy relationships work. I can help you to
- Create a deeper, richer and more loving connection with the special people in your life
- Transform the way you communicate by effectively expressing your needs, wants and dislikes in the moment
- Feel acknowledged, respected and appreciated
- Express yourself with confidence
- Create an exciting, fulfilling and intimate sex life
How do I know counselling is worth my precious time, energy and money?
It’s a good question. A client recently said this about her counseling with me: “I started receiving counselling from James after I began to feel that my long-term anxiety and depression was spiralling out of control. He helped me understand the root of these feelings by exploring my past and current experiences. Talking therapy has helped me to better recognise my emotions, what triggers my anxiety attacks and depressive thoughts and I now feel more equipped to manage things.”(Debbie)
Another said: “James supported me through some very difficult time in my life with words of wisdom, attentive listening and providing space to explore my thoughts and feelings.” (Peter)
Decades of research have been conducted to determine if counselling is an effective way of helping people to resolve their problems.
And in each study the results conclusively show that people find counselling to be a powerful, transformative, enriching and valuable experience.
If that sounds good to you, then you're ready to take that first step.
“I’m nervous about seeing a counsellor.”
Over the years I’ve worked with 100’s of clients. And 99% are nervous about coming for the first time.
But, please be reassured. After a few weeks my clients generally feel relaxed and comfortable. They start to feel the lightening of the heavy burden they have been carrying on their shoulders, they start to feel less worried about the problem they are facing, they start to feel more hopeful that things can change for the better.
If you’d like to start creating the relationship you’ve always wanted this three step plan can help….
1. Acknowledge your need to heal relationship pain
Acknowledging that you need to heal is an incredibly powerful first step. It allows you to begin creating deeper, richer and more fulfilling connections with those you care about most.
2. Ask yourself, “Am I prepared to claim the relationship I want?”
Maybe you’ve become caught up in complaining about your relationship. It’s a good idea to ask yourself if you’re truly ready to improve this area of your life.
If your answer is YES then…
3. Take action
If you’re ready to begin your journey to a healthier, happier relationship, contact me to setup a free 15 minute consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited diploma in Counselling (2012), The Gestalt Centre, London
- Post-graduate Diploma in Gestalt Therapy (2017), London Metropolitan University.
- MA in Gestalt Therapy (2018), London Metropolitan University.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£45 per session (concessions available, please enquire)
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy one session and receive the second for FREE if you book before July 1st
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Various daytime and evening sessions available, please enquire
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|