15-23 St. Pancras Way
The George Hurd Centre
Are you a man who is currently battling a challenge? Are you located in either Basildon or King’s Cross (Nw1)?
I have a lot of respect for you because it takes real courage to reach out and ask for help.
You’ve been really down recently because you're battling that challenge you’ve been facing for a long time. At the moment you can’t talk to your friends, loved ones or family about it because your concerned that they may see you as being weak, a failure, helpless or not good enough. You try to convince yourself that a man shouldn’t be bothered by an issue like this, but this makes it worse because you keep beating yourself up. You bottle things up to either the point where you feel like you might explode or your energy drains away and you just want to give up.
As a man myself, I know that reaching out and asking for help isn’t the easiest thing to do at times. And I also know that for you to have gotten to this point things are seemingly pretty bad right now. Here is some good news. I’ve helped many men who are facing a similar situation to the one you are battling currently and I’ve supported them to achieve some or more of the following goals:
1. Discovering hope for a brighter future
2. Developing their confidence and mental strength to manage life’s challenges.
3. Communication tools to re-build bridges with partners, family and friends
4. Finding life purpose, direction and meaning
Hi, my name is James and I want the best for you. I want you to have a life that is fulfilling, successful and meaningful. Please contact me now in order to arrange an initial consultation, you’ll be so glad you did.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited diploma in Counselling (2012), The Gestalt Centre, London
- Post-graduate Diploma in Gestalt Therapy (2017), London Metropolitan University.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£20 for the first consultation
£40-£50 for subsequent consultation's
Discount available for student counsellors
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Various daytime and evening sessions available, please enquire
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|