Jacqueline Tobias BA (Hons) MBACP
The Wishing Well
16 St. John Street
Do you feel that you are suffering from anxiety, relationship issues, panic disorder, depression, phobias, feelings of sadness, family issues or bereavement?
Our lives are constantly changing leading to a wide range of issues that counselling and therapy can help you to resolve and move on in life.
I can offer:
- Confidential one-to-one and couples counselling where you can talk about your concerns away from external pressure and at your own pace. This counselling can be either face-to-face or by telephone (cyber-counselling).
- The opportunity to move forward more positively with aspects of your life.
- Acknowledgement that life is an ongoing process that can be changed.
I work with: Anxiety. Relationship issues, Couples counselling, Separation and divorce, Panic disorder, Depression, Survivors of sexual abuse, Post-traumatic stress (PTSD), Phobias, Feeling sad, Family issues, OCD, Bipolar disorder/manic depression, Postnatal depression, and Addiction(s).
My counselling background has given me a broad range of experience of working with young people and adults (both male and female). I also have extensive experience of working with people who are survivors of sexual abuse.
I currently practice in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Alvechurch, and Stratford-upon-Avon. Some of these locations have disabled facilities and are easily accessible by car, bus, and train.
If you would like to talk to me about how I could help you, please contact me by email at email@example.com or via telephone on 07826 572824.
After your initial contact, we would arrange a face-to-face meeting to discuss issues and assess potential areas to work in, and frequency of sessions on either a long-term or short-term basis all of which is within the BACP Ethical Framework.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
- FdA in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
- RELATE trained in relationship issues.
- Online Therapy Institute Certified Cyber Therapist.
- Certificate in Counselling levels 2 and 3.
- OCN in Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse.
- Grieving in a different gear with Shakespeare Hospice.
- Attachment Theory with Shakespeare Hospice.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
£55.00 per 50 minutes individual counselling session.
£75.00 per 55 minutes couples counselling session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday: 9:30 am to 7:00 pm; Friday: 9:30am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|