Jacqueline Bock MBACP(Accred) C.Psychol; Clinical Supervisor
I am a Chartered Psychologist registered with the British Psychological Society and an Integrative Counsellor, accredited with the BACP. I am able to combine my experience as both a Psychologist and Therapeutic Counsellor.
My training has been purposefully broad, from Therapeutic Play to CBT for Anxiety and Depression and, more recently, EMDR for Trauma (adults and children).
I have experience with working with people of all ages: children and teenagers in school settings and privately; as well as with adults and older adults. I have extensive experience working within schools and other public services, including NHS IAPT services and with the Police as both a trainer and therapist.
I am an experienced Clinical Supervisor, qualified to supervise talking and creative therapies, and can offer Supervision at my home office in York, or via telephone or SKYPE. I have significant experience in supporting trainee Counsellors.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Counsellor with BACP
- Chartered Psychologist British Psychological Society
- Qualified Teacher of Psychology
- 2016 EMDR Part 1 Child Training EMDR Europe
- 2015 PQ Cert in Clinical Supervision, APAC, Leeds Beckett University
- 2016 BPS approved certificate in essential supervision skills
- 2014 EMDR Therapist
- 2008 DipHE Integrative Counselling, Matrix College, Middlesex University
- 2012 PGCert Therapeutic Play, APAC, Canterbury Christchurch University
- 1990 DPhil Psychology, University of York
- 1987 BSc(Hons) Psychology, University of York
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
£40.00 per session adults and young people (13+ years)
£45.00 per session clinical supervision (reductions negotiated for students)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday day and evening
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer Clinical Supervision for both trainee and qualified therapists. I hold a BPS recognised certificate in supervision skills and am a qualified clinical supervisor in creative therapies. I am experienced in working across a wide range of therapies, and am experienced in working across the age range and recently within IAPT.View supervision profile