Jackie-Lyn Rhodes MBACP
01223503727 / 07999321838
Counselling offers a therapeutic space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings and to help you make sense of what is happening. It can support you in finding ways to improve your current difficulties, and to gain new perspectives and some control over your life. In our work together, I adapt the many modalities for working therapeutically to your individual needs, thus enabling best practice and positive outcomes for you. I have a wide range of experience working with both adults and children.
Along side my private practice I work as a Counsellor within a Charity organisation supporting bereaved children, young people and their families, whilst also volunteering within a local GP practice.
I offer a safe environment in which to discuss issues that are affecting your life, with the aim of making effective and lasting changes. Please do contact me if you would like to find out more without any obligation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ASIIP Facilitating Parenting Program 2012
- AQA Level 4 Diploma 2011
- ASIIP Adlerian Certificate Intensive Counselling 2010
- AQA Advanced Counselling September 2010
- AQA Intermediate Counselling 2007
- AQA Introduction to Counselling Concepts 2006
- Further Details on request.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Fees are £45 per hour concessions available on request
Working in Cambridge Harlow and surrounding areas.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Various appointments available inclusive of some evenings
Types of client