Isle Of Wight
Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety, depression or stress? Perhaps you are experiencing relationship difficulties - with your partner, at work or in your family? Are you being challenged by a difficult or life-changing occurrence?
Hi my name is Isobel I am a fully qualified counsellor a Full Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. I have over 20 years experience with Relate working with clients of all ages with a wide range of issues from anxiety to Relationship Issues, offering a confidential, non judgemental space to talk. I offer affordable counselling for within the Isle of Wight countryside, near Sandown and Shanklin. Sessions are provided in a beautiful Detatched House which serves to create a relaxed and comfortable environment.
I practise integrative therapy which means I am experienced in working with several approaches. This enables me to offer the type of therapy, or combination of therapies, that is most appropriate for the particular needs of each client.
Please take a look at my web site for more details. Thanks for taking the time to look, you have made the first step in helping yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
Relate have trained me for everything I do and I have all the Certificates to show for that. I also did a two year course with Nottingham University which I gained credits and two certificates for. After that I went on to work for Relate and they put me through their training which took three years to complete. Plus I do
CPD every year to keep up with the latest developments.
I have been trained in Psychodynamic, Systemic, Person Centred, Solution Focused and Couple Therapy.
I have also been trained in children's and young people's counselling.
- Qualified Relate Practitioner in Couple Counselling (The Relate Institute)
- Loss and Bereavement (The Relate Institute)
- Therapeutic Work with Teenagers (The Centre for Child Mental Health)
- Therapeutic Counselling Skills for Children (The Centre for Child Mental Health)
- Domestic Violence and Abuse: Assessment and Intervention (The Relate Institute)
- Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse (The Relate Institute)
- Mental Health and Couple Counselling (The Relate Institute)
- Group Skills (Theory and Practice) for Trainers (National Open College Network)
- Person Centred Counselling (Nottingham University)
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
My fees are:
£35.00 per session for individuals (adults)
£40.00 per session for couples
£25.00 per session for Young people and young Students
The session lasts for 1hour
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can be contacted through my e-mail address any time also by phone. If I am not able to receive your call I have an answering service and will get back to you within a day.
Types of client