Indigo May Roe, BSc Hons. (Psych) MBACP
I am qualified to see adults for therapy. I can help you through many difficulties, like:
- If you feel you're not coping.
- If you are not sleeping or sleeping too much.
- If you're feeling trapped.
- If you have had a big life change.
- If you're struggling at work or at home.
- If you're feeling hopeless.
- If you need to come to terms with your past.
- If you can't stop ruminating.
Why put NHS waiting lists ahead of your health!?
I am an experienced, registered, qualified counsellor who has delivered hundreds of hours of therapy.
I have a lot of experience with clients who suffer from:
I have a deep understanding of issues relating to:
- ASD/Autism/Asperger's Syndrome.
- long-term illness.
- living as an expatriate.
I offer therapy sessions:
- In and around Bridport, Dorset, UK.
- Over the phone.
- Online therapy via Skype.
I am an Integrative therapist, which means I have a wide range of therapies to draw from. Integrative therapies can:
- Help a large number of issues.
- Be tailored to suit your needs.
I am also a Humanistic therapist, so:
- Ultimately you are in the driving seat of your progress.
- I may offer you helpful techniques.
- I will encourage you to express yourself.
- I may gently challenge you.
The process of Humanistic Integrative therapy really works. Trust the process.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have hundreds of hours of experience with the Dorchester Trust for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I have BSc Hons. in Psychology from the Open University, A Post-Graduate Certificate in Counselling Skills from the University of the West of England and an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling from the Iron Mill College.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer a FREE initial assessment and 50 min sessions cost only £29 thereafter.
I am a member of:
- the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I uphold the ethical standards of the BPS and BACP and I am a registered counsellor with the Professional Standards Authority.
I request a commitment to regular sessions if you decide to proceed further, after the initial assessment. The initial assessment is an opportunity to get to know each other, for you to decide if you can work with me and for me to decide if I am able to help you. If I don't proceed with you for any reason I will recommend another counsellor for you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday early afternoon, Thursday afternoon, Sunday Afternoon
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|