The Affinity Centre
The Affinity Centre offers counselling, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and life coaching within the Cheshire and South Manchester area.
Whatever issue you are dealing with, the therapists and counsellors at The Affinity Centre can help. We work with individuals, couples, children, families and groups.
If you're finding it difficult to choose a therapist or don't know where to start simply give us a ring and we will help find a therapist that is right for you.
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available with either a male or female therapist.
High-quality courses for professionals and workshops for both individuals and couples are available throughout the year.
The Affinity Centre can offer low-cost therapy if you are earning under £15,000 per annum.
Visit our website http://affinitycentre.co.uk/ for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
We have a range of therapists with a host of experience and expertise.
From person-centred therapists to clinical psychologists, The Affinity Centre has someone who will fit with your needs.
We work with everyone of every age, from young children to teenagers, young adults through to people in their later years.
We have experts in couples therapy, including one of the only Certified Imago Relationship Therapists outside of London.
Whatever issue you are struggling with, be it anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues or bereavement, we can help. We also have therapists trained in addictions, alcohol and substance abuse, sexual issues including sexual abuse, hoarding and anger.
Whatever you are struggling with, simply call on 01625 529099 / 0161 282 0259 and we will get you booked in with a therapist that suits you quickly, with no fuss.
For further information on some of the issues mentioned above visit http://affinitycentre.co.uk/what-we-can-help-with/
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Other therapies
Photos & videos
- Ongoing - Intermediate acceptance and commitment therapy training
- 24/06/19 - Starting your private practice - 2 day course
- 08/07/19 - An introduction to working with couples - a 2-day course
- 09/09/19 - An introduction to imago relationship therapy - a 2 day course
- 14/09/19 - Getting the love you want - an Imago couples workshop
- 30/09/19 - An introduction to acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) – a 2-day course
- 01/10/19 - Clinical training in Imago Relationship Therapy
- 21/10/19 - An introduction to working with couples - a 2 day course
Fees for each service vary depending on the therapist or counsellor you are working with.
Some of the therapists at the Centre are registered with BUPA and other insurance companies so if you have private healthcare insurance you may be able to have your therapy paid through your insurance. Please ring the Centre on 01625 529099 / 0161 282 0259 or visit http://affinitycentre.co.uk/bupa-counselling-wilmslow/ for more information.
Low-cost therapy is charged at £20 per session.
The Affinity Centre offers therapy, counselling, hypnotherapy and coaching in Cheshire and South Manchester.
There are also training courses running at the Centre in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Transactional Analysis and Hypnotherapy.
Many of the therapists working at the Centre are qualified supervisors and can offer supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists in the area.
Please note that the centre has no disabled access as the only entry is via a set of stairs.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday 9am - 10pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|