I trained at the John Bowlby centre as an attachment based Relational Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist.
This means I specialise in familial and relational difficulties, historically and currently.
I am also an accredited Integrative Counsellor with extensive experience of individual and group therapy.
I work collaboratively with clients, men and women, exploring a wide range of emotional and relational difficulties.
Some of these problems include attachment and family disruptions, race and cultural phenomena, trauma, PTSD, sexual neuroses, mourning and loss, anger and violence, depression (Bipolar), gender issues, workplace issues, obsessional and compulsive behaviour, including substance misuse.
I have a particular interest in working with clients wishing to explore individual family history, race, class, and cultural identity. My client base is varied, coming from cross cultural backgrounds which I believe has an effect on what is possible and how people feel in their lives.
I work with clients of all genders, heritage and sexualities. I also collaborate and consult with organisations, institutions, schools and community-based support projects.
Training, qualifications & experience
- B.A (Hons)
- Integrative Counselling Diploma BACP accredited
- 7407 stage 1 and 2 Post graduate adult teaching certificate
- Institute Group Analysis (one year training)
- Relational Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist UKCP Registered
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday through to Friday
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|