I am a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) offering one to one counselling, couples counselling and courses on how to feel better and think better ( 'Feeling Human'). I specialise in mindful practice and I am an accredited teacher with COSCA.
Just call, text, or email. I will get back in touch to chat about your enquiry. If we agree, we can arrange to meet at the city centre clinic room (photo attached) where you can get to know more about CBT and what to expect and I can get to hear your desires and goals. We then agree on the best way forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in CBT
- MSc in Teaching (adult learning psychology)
- 4 years of clinic experience and teacher with Glasgow Cognitive Therapy Centre.
- 19 years of mindful practice and I teach groups how to be mindful.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Drug addiction
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Relationship problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Photos & videos
£40 1:1 sessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tue or Wed evenings
Types of client