(Dip.Couns; MNCS Accred.)
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
A warm welcome! I am here to listen and support you in a safe space that is confidential so you can find a new forward without judgement. I am an experienced registered and accredited qualified Integrative Therapeutic Counsellor. I am also a trainee Clinical Supervisor.
What’s on offer:
- In-Person, Online & Telephone
- Clinical Supervision
- Short & Long term counselling
- Relationship / Couples Counselling
- Christian Counselling
- Mentorship / Coaching
How I work:
- I provide a safe and confidential space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings as I support you in achieving your goals.
- I provide you with sustainable techniques and tools to cope with your issues.
- I am here to listen to you and accept you without any judgement because you are a unique individual.
- Together we shall work to try and get a sense of your needs whilst I apply a range of counselling skills and therapeutic approaches to give us more understanding of your presenting problem tailored to best suit your needs.
- I connect with all my clients because I try to understand what it is they are presenting to me without judgement and guide clients in their journey to experience change.
- My experience of working directly with adults, couples, children, groups and Families.
- I try to understand and see things from clients view whilst being self-aware as we collaborate to find new ways forward. I am here to you.
For more details, visit www.htsawyercs.com
Text, WhatsApp, or call 07882014413
- Person Centred Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- 7-Eyed Supervision Model
- Creative Therapy (CT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Solution Focus Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Expressive Art
Some issues I work with:
- Abuse, Anger, Anxiety,
- Childhood Trauma, Self-Harm,
- Bereavement, Grief & Loss
- Depression, Stress
- Couple's counselling
- Christian counselling
- Marital issues
- Relationship & Family issues,
- Cultural and Identity issues
- Attachment & Rejection
- Men & Women issues
- Personal Development
Visit website: www.htsawyercs.com for details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Worked directly with Adults, Couples, Families, Children and Young People in Social Care over 20 years to alleviate their mental health and emotional distresses.
- I have my own Private Counselling Practice and offer a therapeutic counselling service to my clients so they feel heard and have a space that is confidential and safe to explore their emotional and psychological distresses.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- CBT Diploma Level 5
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Supervision L6
- Couples & Families Diploma
- Inner Child Healing Diploma
- Diploma in Mental Health & Social Care
- Dysfunctional Family Counselling
- Intermediate in Counselling Skills Certificate.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society (NCS)
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
From £40.00 to £90.00
Concessions offered for
Daytime rates per session:
- Concession - £40 (Low income only- Proof required)
- Individuals - £45
- Couples - £85
- Family of 3 - From £150
Evenings from 5-8pm
- Individuals - £50
- Couples - £90
- Family 3+ pple from £160
- Bank Transfer/ BACS.
- Full payment required to secure session.
When I work
Mon-Fri: 10am - 8pm
Closed on Bank Holidays and some school holidays.
- All UK Boroughs and World Wide
- London and Greater London Boroughs
- BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7, BR8; SE20.;SE13, SE6, SE8, SE5, SE4, SE12, SE14, SE3, SE22, SE17, SE24, SE21, SE26, SE13, SE15, SE26, SE1, SE16, SE8, SE5, SE9, SW8, CR0, CR4, SW16, E8, N1, N16 SW9, SW8, SE4, SW16, SW12, SE1, CR4, N15, SE10, DA15, E1, E2, E10, E15, E8, EC1, EC2, E9, E10, EC1A, EC1R, N1, N4, N5, N16, EC4A, EC4Y, NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, EC1M, NW6, EC1N, EN2, EN4, E15, 313, E6, E16, E12, E7, E20, SW6, W6, SW10, W4, NW10, NW2, NW6, NW9, HA9, HA0, HA3, E10, E6, IG11, HA0, HA1, SW10, SW11, UB6, TW8, W7, W13, W13, W5, IG1, EN1, E4, HA2, HA4, UB10, UB8
For more details, visit www.htsawyercs.com or Call 07882014413