Henzy Tanrien-Sawyer (Dip.Couns; MNCS Accred.)
A warm welcome to my profile! Dealing with life's pressures, obstacles and problems can sometimes feel overwhelming and burdensome. Copy and past this like to watch my Initial Assessment Video: https://youtu.be/U7UhDKyR564
- It might feel lonely, confusing and tiring carrying the weight of your emotional & psychological distresses especially when your feel misunderstood and judged.
- I am here to listen and support you in a space space that is confidential so you can find a new forward without passing judgement.
- I am an experienced registered qualified Integrative Therapeutic Counsellor (MNCS Accred.) and individual member of BACP.
What’s on offer:
- Low-cost counselling
- Face to Face, Online, Telephone and Walk & Talk sessions
- Accessible Location: Bromley, Kent and covering UK & World Wide.
- I work with emotional and psychological distresses (see list below)
- A safe space that is confidential
- Warmth, openness, support and a non-judgmental atmosphere
- Short & Long term counselling
- Free initial telephone assessment lasting up to 15 minutes.
- Sessions are 50 minutes each.
- Individual / Adult Counselling
- Relationship / Couples Counselling
- Christian Counselling
- Student Counselling & Mentorship
How I work:
- I provide a safe and confidential space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings as I support you in achieving your goals.
- I provide you with sustainable techniques and tools to cope with your issues.
- I am here to listen to you and accept you without any judgement because you are a unique individual.
- Together we shall work to try and get a sense of your needs whilst I apply a range of counselling skills and therapeutic approaches to give us more understanding of your presenting problem tailored to best suit your needs.
- I connect with all my clients because I try to understand what it is they are presenting to me without judgement and guide clients in their journey to experience change.
- My experience of working directly with Adults, Couples, Children, Families and Young People over the last 20 years in social care, contributes to how I show my clients empathic understanding in my career as a qualified Counsellor, because I understand what they are going through.
- I try to understand and see things from clients view whilst being self-aware as we collaborate to find new ways forward. I am here to support you.
For more details, visit www.htsawyercs.com or Call 07882014413
Copy & paste this link to watch my Initial Assessment Video:
- Person Centred Approach
- Psychodynamic Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Creative Therapy (CT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Solution Focus Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Expressive Art
Some issues I work with:
- Abuse, Anger, Anxiety,
- Childhood Trauma, Self-Harm,
- Bereavement, Grieft & Loss
- Depression, Stress
- Couple's counselling
- Christian counselling
- Marital issues
- Relationship & Family issues,
- Cultural and Identity issues
- Bullying & Diversity issues
- Attachment & Rejection
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD)
- Discrimination & Racism
- Domestic & Financial abuse
- Disability & Health relate issues
- Parenting issues
- Men & Women issues
- Work related issues
- Personal Development
Visit website: www.htsawyercs.com for details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Worked directly with Adults, Couples, Families, Children and Young People in Social Care over 20 years to alleviate their mental health and emotional distresses.
- I have my own Private Counselling Practice and offer a therapeutic counselling service to my clients so they feel heard and have a space that is confidential and safe to explore their emotional and psychological distresses.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling,
- Diploma in Mental Health & Social Care
- Dysfunctional Family Counselling
- Diploma Social Work with Children & Families
- Working with Young People & Children, Certificate
- Intermediate in Counselling Skills Certificate.
Continued Professional Development
- Creative Imagery
- CBT Diploma Level 5
- Couples and Family Therapy - Diploma
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
From £35.00 to £150.00
Concessions offered for
Daytime rates per session:
- Concession - £35 (Students and Low income only- Proof required)
- Individuals -From £45
- Couples - From £80
- Family 3 pple - From £140
Evenings from 6pm
- Individuals - £55
- Couples - £90
- Family 3+ pple from £150
- Bank Transfer/ BACS.
- Full payment required to secure session.
Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm
Closed on Bank Holidays and some school holidays.
- All UK Boroughs and World Wide
- London and Greater London Boroughs
- BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7, BR8; SE20.;SE13, SE6, SE8, SE5, SE4, SE12, SE14, SE3, SE22, SE17, SE24, SE21, SE26, SE13, SE15, SE26, SE1, SE16, SE8, SE5, SE9, SW8, CR0, CR4, SW16, E8, N1, N16 SW9, SW8, SE4, SW16, SW12, SE1, CR4, N15, SE10, DA15, E1, E2, E10, E15, E8, EC1, EC2, E9, E10, EC1A, EC1R, N1, N4, N5, N16, EC4A, EC4Y, NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, EC1M, NW6, EC1N, EN2, EN4, E15, 313, E6, E16, E12, E7, E20, SW6, W6, SW10, W4, NW10, NW2, NW6, NW9, HA9, HA0, HA3, E10, E6, IG11, HA0, HA1, SW10, SW11, UB6, TW8, W7, W13, W13, W5, IG1, EN1, E4, HA2, HA4, UB10, UB8
For more details, visit www.htsawyercs.com or Call 07882014413
Initial Assessment Video: https://youtu.be/U7UhDKyR564