I am a qualified integrative psychotherapist and an Accredited member of the National Counselling Society. I am currently offering online and telephone counselling sessions for adults only. I offer a free 30 minute initial telephone assessment to discuss what you would like to gain from therapy and how I can support you on your journey.
The beauty of being an integrative therapist is I am able to use different counselling techniques and tailor them to my clients. I understand that each person is unique and therefore requires therapy which centres around their individual needs. I am passionate about empowering my clients by working together to find new ways in order to help them reach their full potential.
We all need a little help with life sometimes. Counselling can help you look at your problems from a different angle which may enable you to manage difficult situations more effectively. We are constantly changing throughout life and understanding ourselves more can be enlightening. I offer a safe, friendly environment for you to talk on the phone or online. It is important to find a counsellor who offers a non-judgemental environment to help you explore your individual challenges.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Treating chronic stress (online CPD)
- Complex trauma certification training level 1 (online CPD)
- The integrated trauma therapist treating complex trauma and PTSD (online CPD)
- Working with trauma in times of trauma (online CPD)
- Mental health & the body: Treating trauma (online CPD)
- Working with trauma that has become stuck (online CPD)
- Working with trauma triggers and flashbacks (online CPD)
- Psychotherapy and existential crisis (online CPD)
- Emotional problems after traumatic bereavement (online CPD)
- Advanced grief theory & practice (online CPD)
- Attachment and loss (online CPD)
- The role of death in life (online CPD)
My experience spans over a range of specialist areas including working with adults at Cruse Bereavement Services and Sarac (sexual abuse and rape advice centre).
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Free initial telephone session
Concessions offered for
Free 30 minute telephone assessment
£45 per hour session